5 Indispensable Facebook Business Page Optimization Tips!
With Facebook business pages being one of the most successful and leading methods to create buzz, promote your brand or advertise your business, I’m sure I speak for others when I say we could all use some helpful tips to optimize our Facebook Fan page.
5 Facebook Business Optimization Tips You Can Take to the Bank!
Recently, I read a guest post article by Upasna Gautam on the EventBrite Blog which gives 5 basic Facebook Business Page optimization tips.
Below is a quick summary of Upasna’s 5 Facebook tips:
1. Create and Set a Unique Facebook Name – Visit FaceBook.com/Username and select your Business Page from the drop-down list. You will then have a box to enter a desired user-name.
If the name you choose is available, it will appear in the Facebook business page URL, and won’t be able to be changed later, so choose wisely and check your spelling.
2. Add Interactive Facebook Applications – With Facebook offering 550,000 + applications, you can assuredly find an application or two to help you promote your website and its content through your Facebook business page.
Upasna’s top five must-have Facebook applications are: Networked Blogs, Static FBML (Facebook’s HTML), Promotions, Slideshare, and Reviews.
3. Add the Like Button Plug-in to Your Website – This button is a simple method to encourage a visitor to follow you on Facebook. If a person clicks on your Like button, the story will appear in their user’s friend’s news feed with a link back to your site.
4. Be Social and Let Your Fans be Too – Allow users to post on your wall, add photos or videos, tag, and comment on your posts. Allow a user to also comment on posts left by others.
5. Optimize Your Status Updates with Keywords – Like any other article you post on your blog, be sure to use keywords in the headings and other content, because Facebook business pages are indexed by search-engines, which can show up in real-time search results.
Closing Comments About Upasna’s Facebook Business Page Tips!
There are many businesses out there today using Facebook as a second nature homepage, so adding some of these basic optimizing principals to your Facebook business page can result in significantly increased traffic back to your site.
For the full Facebook business page optimization tips article, please visit Upasna’s guest post on the Eventbrite blog.
If you are struggling with Facebook and not sure how to make money with one of the BIGGEST sites on the Internet, IT’S NOT YOUR FAULT. You just haven’t been shown what we are about to unveil… How to Leverage FACEBOOK!
This video reveals How To GET LEADS, GET FANS and GET PAID!
- - Please Share it on Facebook and other Social Networks TOO, Thank You!