35 Quick and EASY Methods to SuperCharge Your Productivity [Infographic]
Do you think that wealthy people are born lucky and successful or just great with money?
You know the ones I’m talking about… those people that get more done before 8am than most people do ALL day!
Maybe they are just lucky or good with money, but most likely it’s due to the habitual habits, that they have created, which has aided in their success!
All is not lost… you too can increase your success through simple changes and patterns in your daily activities.
Whatever your case may be, there are many available resources out there filled with detailed methods teaching you how to be more productive. Most of these techniques are based on tried and true habits of massively productive people.
You’ve heard it before… if you want to be successful, do what successful people do!
Methods – How to Be More Productive
Today I am going to share with you via infographical image, 35 proven habits to adopt that will aid in the transition from lack-luster success to unlimited potential and wealth.
This handy infographic below is one of those available resources; it’s divided up into 7 different categories for productivity and gives a number of tips within each of these categories.
Here are Just a Few of the Takeaways that Can Help Increase Your Productivity
As Shown by the Infographic Creator!
- If You Can’t Write it Down, Record It – I carry a digital recorder with me to help document something that I will need to do later, or an idea that might help my business. After all, attempting to write a note while driving is just not smart.
- Manage Your Anxiety – We all know that a healthy body usually means a healthy and clear mind, so take a walk, run, swim or dance. At least get out of your chair and move around.
- Set a Daily Routine – We have spoken before about the To-Do list and how it aids in staying focused and increasing production. Use this to-do list to help set your daily routine.
- Be Aware of the 80/20 Rule – Which 20% of your work creates 80% of the results?
Have YOU Ever Had Writer’s Block? – Here’s a method to get you back on track… do a bad first draft… you cannot edit a blank page.
For more productive tips, take a look at the infographic created by Anna Vital, the co-founder of the San Francisco-based startup organization Funders and Founders who compiled the tips and made the infographic below.
Mull Over this Well Designed Infographic then Share Your Thoughts Below.
Click on the Image for a Larger Version:
Embed This Image On Your Site (copy the code below):
A Couple of Related Articles w/Infographics to Help with Your Business
- - Please Share it on Facebook and other Social Networks TOO, Thank You!